As a business decision-maker,
in the know.
You know that your organization is only as effective as the
people who lead it. You know that this role you’re trying
to fill is critical and so you need to make a decision quickly.
And you know that investing in an executive search firm—AKA
headhunters—can reduce that margin of error to help
you find a great fit.
At Preston Human Capital Group,
we’re in the know,
We know that the only way to find the leader you're looking for is by having a deep and
enthusiastic understanding of your business. We know how to make your search highly efficient and effective. And we know people - that is, many of the best and brightest minds in Canada.
Read more about what sets
us apart or view our video
testimonials to hear what some of our clients and candidates
have to say about the “PHC experience.”
So how do we find and place such great talent? Many years
of successful executive searches have taught us that a combination
of homework and hard work yields fantastic and sustainable
results. Here’s a synthesis of our ten-step process:
- Understand your needs, culture and environment by conducting
a job shadow at your location. Meet key relationships the
successful candidate will need to foster. Get a ‘feel’
for the culture.
- Work with you closely to create a comprehensive position
specification, a job description document that provides
the foundation of the search.
- Conduct market research, networking and a database search
to identify potential candidates.
- Assemble and present a long-list of candidate profiles.
Often includes some discreet references on the individual
in the job setting.
- Evaluate selected candidates for short-listing.
- Prepare short-listed candidates including profile for
- Field client feedback and co-ordinate all required action
to lead to final candidate identification.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Prepare and/or assist with client offer, mediate offer
negotiation and close offer.
- Regular follow-up with both client and candidate.